Weird But True

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays everyone!

Weekly check in from Syracuse! Hope everyone is having a FABULOUS Holiday with family and friends!!

Dad should be on his way now - I just realized I should have picked a later time as I am SO not hungry right now. Maybe I can convince him to do gift exchanges first with dinner in a bit. Have to wait and see how he's feeling....

This has been a terrific Holiday weekend here!! Terrific presents from my friends so far and, my absolute FAVORITE part of a Holiday, AMAZING training sessions! Nobody goes to the gym over the Holidays so it is my chance to use all of my favorites and since I know I don't have to work on my feet all day - really kick it into overdrive!

I am SO very sore today I thought simply taking the trash out might require a nap afterwards!

Nothing too exciting to report. Work is manageable - as is the rash - social life is slowly picking up - which is AMAZING considering it's winter here and I don't even go to the mailbox unless I am expecting something - LOL!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

3 Comments:

  • Hope you had a lovely day Michelle, good on you for continuing to train right through Christmas. It does get quiet in the gym doesn't it - but only until January when they'll be back with avengence!

    Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 11:37 PM  

  • Glad you enjoyed Christmas Michelle.
    Love as always, Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:07 PM  

  • Hi Stranger! Happy New Year! Wishing you a sensational 2008.
    Cheers
    Di

    By Blogger Dianna Broeren, at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home