Weird But True

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekend update...

The week's are just flying by - seemingly always the case but even more so when your days are filled with Dr.'s appointments and cooking/prepping. The bumps are STILL around - beyond frustrating - so yet another Dr.'s appointment in the morning. They are no where near the haircut/color - so at least we know that's not the trigger. And my allergist doesn't think it's food related - he says that's more hives than bumps/rash. Not to sure what the difference is THERE - but hey - whatever. I'm just keeping o!

So with the rash back - and spreading I am starting to pay a bit more attention - AGAIN - to what foods goes in my mouth - and seeing if there is a correlation. Certainly can't hurt. Laundry detergents haven't changed, or bath products, or cleaning supplies, and everything outside is frozen....SOMETHING is causing this - what is the question.

Got my facial this past week - FABULOUS!! OMG made SUCH an a difference in my appearance/texture/confidence after just one. I can not wait to go back. I've asked Santa for gift cards this year:)

Terrific training at the gym - clean healthy living seems to guarantee that. Still fighting with the stupid electronics - old MP3 has been returned, new phone activated, playlists in the new MP3 - but still needs some fine tuning. That's on this weekend's agenda.

Dinner plans with a friend tonight at a new restaurant - fingers crossed on this one. Hopefully no new eruptions come morning!

And I don't know what's in the air here - but the men all seem to have "Holiday Fever". Folks are approaching like crazy - but honestly - with all of the showering/prepping/creaming/etc. Dating is the LAST thing on my mind. Me and Blockbuster get along just fine!

But I am off to visit the one "guy" I would never break a date on - off to visit "gym":)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home