Weird But True

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Another Holiday weekend - wish we had some more of these:)

Once again I am so very sore - but in the best way possible - I do love this feeling - as twisted as it may sound - LOL!

Christmas was TERRIFIC!!! Dad and I had a FABULOUS afternoon together! He loved his gifts - but more importantly we spent the day watching reruns of his favorite t.v show and playing checkers - just like when I was a kid! He called twice during the past week to say just how much he enjoyed my choice for Christmas this year:)

Work has been hell on wheels. SO very busy - and of course short staffed. I come home exhausted - and if I let myself get too rundown the spots start to come back - so guess what my next sentence is......

Yeah - not good.

So Dad and I had planned a short road trip this afternoon - but still fighting a cold that won't let go - and now sports so......

Road trip canceled. Too bad - there was an exhibit at a museum I had wanted to see and today was the last day. But - if I keep pushing.....

I won't finish that thought.

So I made a big pot of homemade spaghetti sauce and some meatballs, hit the video store and laid low today. Very relaxing - wish I had a few more days to do just this.....

But back to the trenches tomorrow - where it will be just as busy for at least the next 10 days........

On that note - I'm shutting down the computer and returning to my couch!


2 Comments:

  • Happy New Year Michelle. Here's hoping that the spots disappear after your nice relaxing day at home, and hope the cold gets better soon too.

    All the best for 2008.

    Hilary xx

    By Blogger Miss Positive, at 10:41 PM  

  • Happy NY Miss Michelle! Hope you have an absolutely fabulous 2008!! Take care my friend..
    Love
    Jodie
    xx

    By Blogger jodie, at 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home