Weird But True

Monday, January 28, 2008

3:20.......a.m.

that's when it hit me. 3:20 a.m. There's a nasty stomach bug going around and......

3:20 a.m. Sunday is when I realized I had it! Let me tell you - puking when sober is not fun. Puking when sober, after leg training, WITH A BRUISED RIB, is torture.

I'm convinced. Don't think I ever felt such terrible pain.

Here I sit - 36 hours later - just managing to take in SOME solid food - 1/2 can of soup took 1/2 hour to get down. Not good.

To add to things my car is in the shop - not even two years old and the power steering is shot. All under warranty - but I'm relying on friends and family for transportation - which isn't much these days - since the thought of putting in my contacts seems overwhelming!

But frustrating just the same.

The EXCELLENT news though is that there are no new spots - even with this flu thing hammering away at my immune system - so that is GREAT!

I had an allergist appointment today - and a dentist - and an xray to see if this is cracked.

All have been rescheduled - nobody is touching me right now. Nobody.

And Kerry - after just one redness reducing facial - and follow up with the rec. skin care line - there is a NOTICIBLE improvement in the capillaries on my face. In fact - it's AMAZING!!!!!

I have another appointment set for March 5 - and I can't wait!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home