Weird But True

Monday, January 07, 2008

Run Down.....

That's me at the moment - run down. Still fighting the cold - work is extremely busy, and extremely short staffed. Social life is getting smaller and smaller by the day - simply no energy, And with no energy.......

More spots.

After work on Saturday I went to the gym for a little R & R - LOL. After my shower I fell asleep on the couch with my hair still in towel at 8:30. Moved to the bed around 10:30 - and didn't stir again until 7::30 the next morning! I didn't even sleep in that late on Christmas!

Felt slightly revived - which was good as I had my office Christmas party to attend. All of us went to a local comedy club for some stand off. Great way to spend a night - and so affordable - at only $10!

Much more entertaining than most of the movies I see.

So today I attended to necessary household chores to prepare for the next week at work. *sigh* Good news today is that it is 65 outside right now! Craziness!

Last week the high was 5 - today.......

if you weren't sick before you will be now!

This Sunday I have my Christmas with Grandma - she is back from Florida and since a terrible ice storm cancelled our first attempt - we're going to try again on Sunday.

And next Wed. I have a personal day - ahhhh - can't wait! Not only will it be a little free time - but my next facial - courtesy of Santa- is scheduled.

Just have to survive this week.

1 Comments:

  • Hello Michelle,
    All my wishes go to you for a spot/itch free year and a wonderful free day.
    love Kerry
    Miss you heaps

    By Blogger Kerry, at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home