Weird But True

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I think I bruised a rib!

This past Saturday was my highly anticipated "adventure" of Bumper Cars on Ice. And let me tell you - it is just as it sounds:)

Giant inflatable cars - bright primary colors - so restrictions - just use the little pedal things and GO! Doesn't take much to get you going on an ice skating rink - let me tell you!

I had a BLAST!!!!! So much fun - but as I sit here typing this 3 days later - my left side is still painful - I definitely at least strained something over there - if not bruised a rib.

Cool - my first sports injury - NICE:)

Anyway - life here is GREAT! Haircut and colored - YIPPEE!! Facial - check - the girl commented on how quickly my skin is responding - and in a few short months there should be no more broken capillaries from having to use those nasty topical steroids to control the rash - YIPPEE!!!!

And folks at work are commenting on my skin - and I never even told them about teh facial thing - so this is a GREAT sign!

And speaking of rash.......

I won't jinx myself - but let's just say.........

let's just say I have a follow up next Monday and I think the Dr. will be very happy with me..........

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations Michelle,
    Best of luck and let me know if the capilliaries fix them selves. They want me to have laser treatment for mine. Way too expensive for us.
    xoxo
    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home