Weird But True

Monday, February 04, 2008

I survived!

OMG - I do NOT know what it was the had caught last week - but I do NOT wish it on ANYONE! It was 2 days before I could eat soup!

Cereal was 3
Chicken 5 days!!!

And my precious veggies - took 6 whole days before I could even LOOK at them!

I don't even know the last time I slept so much in a week!
So many plans had to be canceled:(

And, obviously, it was 7 days before I could return to the gym.

UNHEARD OF in my world!

But alas - it's over.
Appetite is back - and each and every muscle is sore in a good way as I type this - because training was excellent!
I am exhausted - and will no doubt be going to bed early - but it's for a VERY good reason this time......a very good reason!

3 Comments:

  • hi Michelle, I have been absent from blogging for a while and so it seems have you. How are you going?
    is the spring weather being kinder to you?
    how' your dad and grandma?
    please keep in touch.

    Kerry

    By Blogger Kerry, at 5:13 AM  

  • Hi Michelle,

    It's Gillian here, one of your old clients through IBO.
    I hope everything is going really well for you. You haven't blogged for a while and so though I would write and say hi-"hi!!":)
    Anyway, all the best,
    Gillian

    By Blogger Gillian, at 2:45 AM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home